1. Spend a day with the community: Community is the lifeline of best co-working space; it is what makes co-working so addictive. The best co-working spaces in Delhi are the ones where the community is full of innovators, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and game changers all coming together to fundamentally change the way startups operate.
The experience of co-working from best co-working spaces in Delhi starts from working with like-minded people everyday side by side with coffee and conversations becoming friends, start helping each other to learn, to share and collaborate with each other.
MohitDudeja, founder, Imagintz, who works out of One Internet, one of the best co-working spaces in Delhi states that,“This space is full of positivity and passionate people along with this you get friendly staff members as well as co-workers
2. Look out for the three 3’s: The best way to indentify whether your chosen co-working space is best or not, is by finding out whether it’s the place where the 3 C’s: co-operation, collaboration and community converge.
3. Keep a checklist for the support provided by co-working space: The best co-working spaces in Delhi are the one where co-workers are supported and nurtured to ensure they become more successful. They focus on making this community friendly and also add value where they can with activities and workshops.
Priyanka Gupta, co-founder & COO, Motlay Innovations Pvt Ltd, who works out of One Internet voices, “To upstart your idea you need a decent place to start with. Internet, Conference Room,Café and the most important the Office address, these are the primary requirements for any business. Co- working has been a real time solution.”
4. Look out for the connectivity of co-working space: The best co-working spaces in Delhi are the ones that are well-connecting. Thus, look out for co-working spaces in CP that offers affordable and flexible packages.
Chandan, graphic designer at Ketchupp, is working out of the best co-working spaces in CP opines, “We are working out of CP and is amazingly connected. One can just walk from the metro station to the office. Co-working space is affordable for us. There are different kinds of companies running which is good to know what they are planning, what they think and how they work. We can build our skills more with sitting together.”
5. Keep a check list of shared resources provided by co-working spaces: Lots of valuable resources are available at best co-working space. One Internet, a co-working space in India lends frees HR, IT, admin, and reception etc. support. Thus ensuring your focus remains on your core idea and everything else can be taken care off by the incubation center.
Sahil Bajaj, founder Phonecurry, “Co-working has worked brilliantly for us. It takes away all the headaches that come with your own office – from maintenance, to security, to admin, to managing a kitchen or pantry. I think it just makes a lot of sense, for small companies and startups. Another added benefit is that you get a larger social group to interact with, and learn from. I think the co-working concept is definitely here to stay and grow big. This is an important need being served.”
Work collectively, work collaboratively!!